Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday nights = TV Night

After a busy day in Marion/CR all day I look forward to a relaxing TV night.
I have to flip back and forth between American Idol and Biggest Loser, then at 9:00pm it is my naughty show Nip Tuck and I go upstairs for that and then put the kids to bed and watch the season finale of Real Housewives of Orange County until 11:00pm.

So for now I'm off to make an easy supper of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches and then get all my chores done quickly so by 7:00pm I'm ready to veg out.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday and remember to relax and enjoy a wonderful night of TV watching.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Tuesday is Mackenzie's TV night too, but she watches National Security, 2 episodes of the Duggars and then if she is still awake, What Would You Do?