Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow......




Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful.....


And since we no place to go.....Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.


And that is what it is doing today in Iowa. It started at about 10:00am and looks like it will keep coming down until tonight.


And I did have places to go today but they will have to wait until tomorrow.....hopefully.


The kids are getting super excited for Christmas and are counting down the days. I'm all done with Christmas shopping, I just need to get a gift for my dad and nephew Saylor who turns one on my dad's birthday this Thursday. Plus I need to pick up our Christmas cards so I can get them mailed out. I was planning on doing that this afternoon until the weather decided to come earlier then the weather men thought. So hopefully tomorrow I can get out and go.




Trevor made a snowman on Friday and by Sunday morning it was almost gone. We had Saturday and Sunday being in the 40's so most snow around here had melted along with his creation. He was disappointed that it only lasted a day but after this snow storm hopefully he will get to make another one.




Alivia is out enjoying the weather and I have already got the snow blower out to get ahead start on this storm. I'm sure sledding and maybe no school will be on the kids list of things to do tomorrow in the a.m.




Enjoy the SNOW !!

No comments: