Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is near.......

Christmas is coming near and I think Trevor says about 50 times everyday how excited he is.
This week will be full of activities. Sunday morning the kids have their Christmas program at church. Trevor plays a disciple and a Jew and Alivia is in the chorus. They are doing The Three Trees play. Then Sunday night we are going to our old church First Federated to hear their cantata in which my mother-in-law sings and we go every year to see friends.
Tomorrow we are going into CR for Darryl to finish his Christmas shopping for me and to buy 3 pairs of shoes for needy children in our area. Monday the kids have school and chiropractic apts. at 2:15 and Trevor has a sax lesson at 3.
Tuesday I think things are quite so we may go sledding and Wed. is the Christmas eve service at church and I said I would help get the sanctuary ready with candles etc. so it is beautiful and calming for that night. Somewhere in there I need to bake 3 pies, and make cookies and other Christmas goodies. I guess I better do that Tuesday when it's slow.
It is a busy time of year, but I hope you all can breath and relax for a few minutes and enjoy what the celebration is really about.....Christ.

No comments: