Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering 9/11/01



I had to go to Marion today and when I went by a business I thought why is the flag flying at half staff? Then I remembered the day. What a terrible day in American history. Since we weren't home today I'm sure tonight they will be some shows on this tragic event that the kids and I will watch.

I was at Ground Zero in 2005 and 2007 and will go back in 2009. The change from 2005 to 2007 was incredible. These pictures are from 2004 when we went over the anniversary.

Ground Zero is a sad place where you can feel the sadness when standing there looking at it.

Seeing it up close it's hard to believe what actually happened on that day. So today take time to pray for those who continue here on earth, living without their loved ones.

No comments: