Monday, May 5, 2008

Trevor turns 12!!!!

Happy Birthday to Trevor Lee Collins Studt!!! He turned 12 on May 3rd. He was so excited and couldn't wait. I also couldn't wait because I was getting so tired of hearing 20 times a day..........
5 more days until my birthday, I can't wait... 4 more days until my birthday, I can't wait.....
3 more days until my birthday, I can't wait. You get the point and now it's.... Today's my first time at band practice as a 12yr. old, tonight will be my first time at Tae Kwon Do as a 12 year old. It really is funny. I wish I could be that excited about getting a year older.
Ok a funny story to tell...... Our power went out on Saturday around noon and since there was nothing to do Trevor wanted to watch a dvd on our portable dvd player. But it had a low battery and since we had no electricity to charge it I said he could go out to the car and plug it in there on the car charger. A little while longer I looked and there he is in the driveway in the car buckled up in the front seat. That made my day!!! I've been telling Darryl that Trevor has to be a lot like him because he does some really weird things and I was never like that. His sisters confirmed that yes Darryl was odd growing up. He says they are just saying that. But I do believe it's.....
Like Father....Like Son!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL he was buckled up? HOW cute!
I can just imagine how he was going on about being 12!
Well, I hope it was a super birthday and all the momentum building up to it was worth it, right? LOL